Not all Ai Is LLMs!
The supermajority of Ai applications are uses of LLMs.
I published on LinkedIn (no date available) that Ai is not ONLY LLMs.
I compared it to Motion Ai. I said LLMs are like language; Motion Ai is like dance. I went further to ask if chemistry Ai (presumably trained on databases of chemical reactions) was like chemistry and if Chess Ai was not likely similar to Chess in some way.
One fruitful area of improving a chemistry Ai, or obtaining more data for an initial training model, would be lists of biological metabolites.
Where databases are insufficient in Chess, we can compensate by running large samples of Chess Engine “theory” (as used in Chess as a technical term.)
I speculate that patient students could show enterprise by using the PythonSCF module to apply that (Chess) process to chemistry.
An early advertisement for Ai was in cpu overclocking, but I speculate that this was actually more likely to have been rule based, like a Chess engine.
Obligatory: [also enumerated on LinkedIn]: Neural Nets consists in RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN DATA, not data itself.
Ai is a hammer. Not everything is a nail!
Comments
Post a Comment